Locally Run by Scientists for Over 40 Years: Founded by an expert. Run by experts. Staffed by experts.
Landmark Pest Management is an innovative, green pest control firm, and in 2012, it merged with ABC Humane Wildlife, the nation’s first nuisance wildlife control provider. The company’s two brands serve more than 10,000 clients across Chicagoland each year.
Landmark serves Chicago and the six surrounding counties from its offices in Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Naperville, Northbrook, Oakbrook, and Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
- Pest control service for municipal buildings
- Municipal wildlife trapping
- Trapping programs for towns in Illinois
- Skunk trapping programs for residents of towns
- Emergency bat capture service
- Rabies testing of bats after human exposure
- Bat colony removal
- Remediation of contamination left behind by wild animals
- Dead deer removal
- Honey bee colony removal and relocation
- Municipal mosquito control
- Mosquito larvae control in ditches and bodies of water
- Beaver and muskrat trapping and control
- Pigeon colony removal and waste remediation
- Bird deterrent systems to humanely exclude pest birds
- Bird netting, bird spikes, and post-and-wire systems
- Outsourced rat control for municipalities
- Rat population monitoring and municipal rat control
- Rat burrow baiting and city-wide rat control services
On-Call and Emergency Wildlife Control Service in Chicago and the Suburbs
Biologists and beekeepers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle wildlife and stinging insect emergencies
In the middle of the night, when there is an animal in the living quarters of someone’s home or business, our on-call biologist will speak with you and dispatch a state-certified wildlife expert to your site. We are always open. Whether it’s a weekend, a holiday, or the middle of the night, call the ABC Wildlife Hotline at 847-350-7378, and we can dispatch our team to your site immediately.
24/7 On-Call and Emergency Service
We’re always available:
- Stinging insects entering the human-occupied areas of a home
- Animals that have fallen down the chimney into the fireplace
- Bats in the human-occupied areas of a home
- An animal that needs to be captured and tested for rabies because it has bitten someone
- An animal that is coming through the wall or ceiling into the human-occupied areas of a home
Pigeon Control and Bird Deterrent Systems
Landmark’s experts humanely remove pigeon colonies from buildings, bridges, and infrastructure. Engineers and wildlife biologists work together to deliver science-based solutions to your pest bird problem.
Bird Netting to Keep Pigeons and Other Birds Out
Pigeon netting is a humane and effective way to exclude birds from structures
Electrified Track for Pigeons and Pest Birds
This bird deterrent product emits a mild and humane tingling effect
Tensioned wire mounted on small posts prevents pigeons from perching and landing
Bird Spikes keep birds from perching and nesting
We Provide Service For:
Homeowners, multi-unit and managed properties, condominiums and apartment buildings, and homeowners associations (HOAs)
Restaurants, grocery stores, food manufacturers and food processors, USDA-inspected facilities, commercial buildings, and malls
WBE Certified Pest Control Firm
ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Prevention, Inc. DBA Landmark Pest Management is an award-winning, woman-owned pest and wildlife control firm that is certified as a DBE through the Unified Certification Program (UCP), holds WBE Certification through the City of Chicago, and BEP Certification through the State of Illinois.
Landmark Pest Management is the leader in Pigeon Deterrent Systems to keep pigeons off of infrastructure and specializes in the hardest to solve cases. The firm also specializes in Construction Site Rodent Abatement to keep construction projects in compliance with the City of Chicago Ordinance § 13-32-140, which requires rat control on construction sites for the duration of the project from when ground is broken until the site is restored to grade.
Landmark Pest Management conducts itself with the knowledge that each of us has an obligation to the planet, to our communities, and to each other. The firm’s approach to pest control is science-based, enabling its clients to live and work in a greener, safer environment.
The City of Chicago’s Department of Procurement Services Certification and Compliance division certifies minority-and women-owned businesses. Our firm is certified as a Women-Owned Business through the City’s M/WBE Certification Program.
WBE Certified Pest Control in Chicago
MBE Certified Pest Control in Chicago
DBE Certified Pest Control in Chicago
BEP Certified Pest Control in Illinois
NAICS Code 561710 – Exterminating and Pest Control Services
NAICS Code 562910 – Remediation Services: Biohazard cleanup services
NAICS Code 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services: Sanitation consulting services
NAICS Code 238310 – Drywall and Insulation Contractors: Attic space insulating
Definition of NAICS Code 561710: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in exterminating and controlling birds, mosquitoes, rodents, termites, and other insects and pests.
Protect your property and your health from any wildlife or pests. Our experts are trained to give you peace of mind.