Wildlife and Insect Control Services
What Animal or Insect Species Do You Need Help With?
Wild Animal Control Service in Chicagoland and Northern Illinois
When you have animals in your home, they damage your property, spread disease, and ruin your peace of mind. The longer they’re inside, the more damage they can cause. Call Landmark to remove animals quickly.
- Emergency animal control service available
- Superior customer service
- Animals handled humanely
Licensed animal trappers on staff
Emergency service all year round
Rating with Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List
Wildlife Removal for Businesses and Municipalities
In addition to servicing over 10,000 homes each year, we protect the wellbeing of businesses and towns across Illinois.
Humane Wildlife Removal for Businesses
Animals can damage your products, your reputation, and the value of your property. We solve animal problems and make structural improvements to your building to prevent animals from getting in.
Humane Wildlife Removal for Municipalities
Animal trapping, skunk removal, pigeon netting, rat control, and bat capture are some of the municipal animal control services that we provide.
Protection. Repair. Prevention.
Being the experts in humane wildlife removal in Northern Illinois means knowing how to protect you for years to come. We’re not exterminators, we’re partners in the health of your home and business.
Insect Pest Control
We deliver the best insect pest control service available for bugs, insects, and mosquitoes. Our green methods include natural, organic, chemical-free, and nontoxic pest control options that are effective and approved for use in homes with children and pets.
Animal Damage Repair
We remove the waste and contamination that animals leave behind. Then, we repair the damage to ensure that your home maintains its value and that your family lives in a clean and healthy home.
Animal Proofing to Seal Out Animals
We begin with a complete inspection to find where the animals are entering. Then, we custom cut steel and other animal-proof materials to prevent animals from entering your home again.
Humane Animal Trapping and Removal
We humanely remove nuisance wildlife and prevent it from returning. We’re on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle wildlife emergencies and keep you safe.
Animals have their place in nature, not in your home.
Animal Proofing to Keep Animals Out
- We prevent animals from burrowing under homes by installing underground animal-proof steel
- We seal foundation openings so animals can’t burrow under your home
- We animal proof homes to keep animals out of attics, roof vents, eaves, and other vulnerable entry points
- We treat you with respect and restore your peace of mind
Remediation of Wildlife Damage
- We treat the fleas, ticks, and mites that animals leave behind
- We remove the waste animals leave behind and use effective products to sanitize and remove unpleasant animal odors
- We remove contaminated attic insulation and replace it with clean, fresh insulation
- We repair wildlife damage and seal animals out
Pest Control for Bees, Wasps, and Hornets
- All of our pest control products are approved for use in homes with children and pets
- We eliminate bee, wasp, and hornet nests and apply a nest prevention treatment to keep them from coming back
- We give you peace of mind with our Complete Home Care, which controls 40 common insect pests, in addition to stinging insects
- We remove Honey bee colonies alive and relocate them
Removal of Skunks from Under Porches, Stoops, and Decks
- We trap and remove skunks from under your home and prevent them from coming back
- We inspect your property for a skunk den when skunks are digging up your lawn
- We apply an ectoparasite treatment to treat the fleas, ticks, and mites skunks leave behind
- We use an enzymatic treatment to deodorize and dissolve the odor-causing volatile compounds skunks leave behind
Raccoon Trapping and Raccoon Proofing
- We remove raccoons from attics and chimneys and seal them out
- We decontaminate areas where raccoon droppings could expose people to Raccoon roundworm, a dangerous parasite that can infect people and pets
- We replace contaminated attic insulation with clean, fresh insulation and repair the damage raccoons leave behind
- We use animal-proof steel and vent guards to raccoon proof homes
Bird Control and Bird Waste Removal and Remediation
- We remove birds from attics and vents and keep them from returning
- We drive woodpeckers away with humane and effective bird deterrent products
- We remove sparrow, starling, and pigeon nests and keep them from coming back
- We clean up the contamination birds leave behind
Mouse Extermination and Sealing Mice Out
Did you know mice are a fire hazard and can get into your home through holes as small as ¼ inch? Once inside they can chew wiring, ruin insulation, and leave a permanent musty odor behind. Our team of scientists and pest control experts go beyond mouse traps to eliminate infestations at their source. We find where mice are getting in and seal mice out. It’s pest control powered by science!
Pest Control for Ants and Termites
- All of our products are approved for use in homes with children and pets
- We apply targeted treatments indoors and apply a barrier treatment outside to keep ants from returning
- Our Complete Home Care service treats ants and 40 other common species to keep your home pest free
Emergency Capture of Bats and Bat Colony Exclusion
- We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to capture bats in the middle of the night when they pose a rabies risk to people or pets
- We inspect for evidence of a bat colony in the attic or void spaces
- We submit bats for rabies testing when a human or pet has been exposed
- We humanely exclude bat colonies to get bats out of homes without harming the bats
- We are Certified Bat Exclusion Contractors and we remediate bat contamination
- We treat bat roosts for bat bugs to help prevent infestation of this bed bug-like pest
- We seal bats out and prevent them from returning
ABC Wildlife Certified Experts Solve Your Pest Problems
Our courteous expert technicians will come to your home and solve any pest problem that is causing damage to your property or threatening the health and safety of your family and pets.
Each of our team’s state-certified wildlife technicians undergo extensive training before receiving their certification in humane wildlife control. We are beekeepers and ecologists who care deeply about the environment.
We pride ourselves on using the latest science to get the job done quickly and keep you and your family safe. Our Integrated Pest Management methods are designed with the environment and human health and safety in mind.
Pests leave behind damage and contamination. We clean up and remediate damage and waste. Then, we pest proof your home to keep pests out.
- Nontoxic mosquito control treatment options are available
- Professional-grade mosquito control for the hardest to solve problems
- We treat ponds and bodies of water with larval growth inhibitors to prevent mosquitoes from maturing or reproducing without affecting pollinators, fish, or vertebrates
- We perform mosquito harborage inspections to identify and eliminate breeding sites
Animal Relocation in Illinois
Some healthy animals may be relocated alive onto private lands with a good water supply and an abundance of the animal’s natural food. For instance, this means that relocation sites for flying squirrels must feature mature oak trees so that the squirrels can feed on acorns and live in hollow tree cavities.
Private landowners with suitable sites should volunteer their properties to receive relocated wildlife. All release sites must be on private lands within 40 miles of where the animals were captured to comply with state laws. Consideration must be taken not to exceed the natural carrying capacity of any piece of land. The impact released species may have on properties adjacent to the release site must be considered.
Since the State of Illinois authorizes only select species of wildlife to be released, and only onto private land within 40 miles of capture, ongoing effort must be made on the part of wildlife control organizations to secure new release sites through arrangement with private landowners. Unless landowners cooperate with the relocation of wildlife to their properties, species that are allowed by law to be released will not have accommodations available to them.
Private landowners who wish to offer their private lands for the release of relocated wildlife should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without the hospitality that you offer to wildlife, reintroduction to their natural habitat would not be possible. Thank you for your support.
Protect your property and your health from any wildlife or pests. Our experts are trained to give you peace of mind.